- Join a leading healthtech firm
- Be part of a strong leadership team with a track record of success
About Our Client
Our client is a listed and growing Healthtech firm that has an international operation. Due to significant growth over the past few years our client is investing in their Accounting and Finance department and looking for a strong candidate who is keen to take on a Regional Finance role. Our client has seen their technology business expand from a domestic operation to a global operation quickly and are poised to increase their market share significantly in the near future. Because of this growth there is a heavier investment within the region and the firm is using this as an opportunity to build a strong foundation for the future.
- Lead all financial cycles - Oversee the financial management, accounting, and reporting, including implementation of finance frameworks, policies and processes in accordance with local/international accounting standards.
- Oversee and analyse all operational costs and provided detail financial analyses/forecasts
- Ability to forecast cash flow and communicate effectively with the team
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Work closely with commercial team in SEA region - identify revenue opportunities; expansion prospects; analysing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement.
- Track current accounting and finance trends within the technology space to ensure Firm is on cutting edge
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a qualified accountant with 10-15 years of relevant experience, of which minimum 5 years on a management responsibility.
- Have experience working in an MNC and have regional exposure is a plus.
- Big 4 audit training would be an advantage.
- Proven excellent communication and leadership skills are essential.
- Experienced with forecasting/analysis
- Experience within Technology, Healthcare or Start-ups experience is highly desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of a multi-cultural organization
- Bachelor's in accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA highly desirable
What's on Offer
- Excellent compensation package for the right experience
- Opportunity for joining a high flying business