Head of Finance
Highly commercial Head of Finance Opportunity in the East Midlands
Well established, profitable and autonomous division of international group
About Our Client
Based in Chesterfield, this market leading manufacturing business is seeking a high calibre Head of Finance to assume full financial control of the UK operations.
As Head of Finance you will support the MD, operations and Group CFO through effective commercial business partnering, whilst overseeing a high performing team to ensure accurate and timely management information and accounts production.
As Head of Finance, responsibilities will include:
- Financial support to site leadership, analyse key performance indicators to identify underlying business issues, provide input for operational decisions.
- Support decision making process by managing the analysis and reporting around key business drivers, including revenue, cash, gross margin, expenses, capital expenditures and inventory.
- Analyse financial information to determine present and future financial performance including ad-hoc business case analysis, create financial models, and analyse trends to support the growth of the business.
- Play a key leadership role in partnering Finance with business operations to drive operational initiatives.
- Manage the forecast and budget process, including consolidation and analysis.
- Develop and monitor monthly operating metrics.
- Ensure and maintain all internal controls and compliance.
- Develop performance and execution of UK Finance Team.
- Working Capital Management in order to maximise cash flow.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a track record in leadership positions within the manufacturing and engineering sectors.
First class communication skills are a must and you'll be able to demonstrate a collaborative approach to leadership and business partnering.
There will be some travel as part of this role.
What's on Offer
£80,000 - £90,000 plus excellent benefits package