- A social landlord based in South West London is looking for a Head of Finance
- This is a great opportunity for someone to further develop their career
About Our Client
Hastoe is an award-winning rural housing association that manages over 7,500 rented, shared ownership and leasehold homes across the south of England. We hold charitable status and support communities by providing affordable and environmentally sustainable homes for local people.
We have been building high-quality, energy-efficient, affordable homes in rural areas of England since the 1980s.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the senior management team to contribute to the strategic and day to day running of the organisation, playing a crucial role in the continuing success of the business, by working with the Finance Director to prepare high quality, reliable and timely management information and Board reports.
- Managing the finance function in order to deliver robust financial controls, ensuring that all relevant statutory, regulatory and investor requirements are met
- Leading a forward-looking business partnering function that identifies potential decisions the business will have to make and works with internal stakeholders to address the challenges
- Working with and supporting the Finance Director to revise the long-term financial plan and manage the long-term debt facilities
- Leading, motivating and developing the finance team, helping support individuals to fulfil their potential
The Successful Applicant
You will be a CCAB or CIMA qualified accountant with a proven track record of achievement and have managed a diverse workforce. The ideal candidate will have led a year-end process and developed a business partnering function in a previous role. It is also important that you will have held a management position and helped drive change in a business.
This is an exciting role for the right person as you will be joining a high performing organisation and have the opportunity to develop their experience of treasury and long-term financial planning.
What's on Offer
£80,000 - £85,000 plus benefits