Head of Financial Crime Compliance, Regional Bank
About Our Client
Our client is a leading regional bank with businesses across retail banking, corporate banking and global markets business.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the Financial Crime Compliance functions including AML Advisory, Governance, Transaction Monitoring, Sanctions and Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- Providing strategic directions to the team and enhancing the overall efficiency of the FCC framework and controls
- Working closely with senior management and the business heads in advising AML issues and regulations
- Managing a large team of over 50 staff in the functions while maintaining a high control standards and retention
- Acting as the AMLO and MLRO for the Bank, as well as the main contact with the regulators on FCC matters
The Successful Applicant
You will have at least 15 years of Financial Crime Compliance/ AML experience within the banking industry. You will be familiar with the AML regulations in the region with established relationship with the regulators. You will understand the expectations from the regulators on various AML topics, with the ability to drive transformation in the organization. A strong control mindset and business acumen will be essential. Fluency in English and Chinese is expected.
What's on Offer
This is a high-profile position within the organization, attractive salary and bonuses will be offered to the suitable candidate.