Head of Financial Planning and Analysis
Head of FP&A - Media
About Our Client
My client is a growing media and technology group with a well respected brand and impressive client base. They are well backed financially, committed to scaling the business up and have a highly rated Board with a wealth of industry expertise.
The Head of FP&A is a high profile role reporting directly into the CFO.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the budgeting, forecasting and planning cycle for the group.
- Providing high quality commercial and financial analysis to the Board to aid strategic decision making.
- Financial analysis of KPIs, revenue and cost drivers within the business
- Supporting the Board on ad-hoc projects to positively impact on the key priorities of the business
- Implement effective controls, systems and processes to increase the quality of financial and management information
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Proven experience in a Financial Planning & Analysis role within a growing business
- Commercial mindset, with excellent presentational skills
- Prior experience within media, digital or technology businesses would be an advantage
- Excellent Excel skills, including financial modelling
- Strong individual contributor, who is credible at board level
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + Bonus + Benefits