- Key Leadership role for growth UK business
- Hybrid working - Flexible location
About Our Client
A highly acquisitive technology business, fast growing UK based.
This role reports to the Group FD
Responsibilities will include providing financial insights and projections to the finance team. You will provide reliable data and analysis to be used in decision making and planning. As lead of the FP&A function you will be responsible for:
- The end to end budgeting and forecasting process, including links to strategic initiatives, scenario planning, sensitivity analysis, challenging department heads on future expectations and understanding the risks and opportunities associated with the delivery of the budget
- Supporting the finance business partners as they engage with their business unit leaders in providing insight and analysis including clear variance explanations
- Consolidate the monthly Flash reports and communicate performance to business leaders
- Advanced modelling of scenarios/sensitives of long term plans and how these align to strategic initiatives
- Preparation of data that provides thoughtful analysis, identifies action items and effective stewardship of numbers.
- Financial initiatives may include gross margin improvement, effectiveness of R&D programs, operating cost savings, productivity improvements, staffing plans, working capital improvement, and capital expenditure
- Lead performance reporting improvements in order to deliver accurate, insightful and impactful analysis. This includes developing and maintaining Key Performance Indicators for all business units identifying on-track performance
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for fully qualified ACA/ACCA or CIMA Accountant with a proven track record in a senior commercial finance or FP&A role. You will be adept in the development and delivery of effective and robust financial performance as well as providing an innovative and business focused approach to commercial management. You will also have significant experience of strategic planning and modelling and proven value-adding FP&A talent.
Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills are essential with the ability to collaborate at board level and with the wider business. You will be open, engaging and capable of working quickly to a high standard of accuracy with an analytical mindset. The ideal candidate will demonstrate good attention to detail with the ability to think strategically and set solutions. You will able to work under pressure, prioritising own work and the work of the team in an organised and accurate manner within tight deadlines, keeping calm and focused.
You will be comfortable working with people at all levels and proactively seek opportunities to add value in order to develop the business.
What's on Offer
Hybrid working with a central office location - Excellent remuneration with good benefits package
Future career opportunities