- Heading up all FP&A activity for established Midlands Plc
- High profile role within strongly performing sector
About Our Client
We are supporting a well established Plc, head-quartered in the East Midlands, to recruit a Head of FP&A.
This position plays a key role in ensuring that all the Group's divisions have an effective planning structure and reporting process to allow management to make optimal decisions and communicate results and forecasts to both internal and external customers / stakeholders.
This will include managing all aspects of actual, forecast, budget and strategic planning processes, driving relevant process improvements and ensuring the divisional and Group requirements are met in a timely manner.
Reporting to the CFO, your key responsibilities as Head of FP&A will include:
- Providing a consolidated financial plan which meets the needs of management and Group.
- Own the budgeting and forecasting work process, providing analysis and therefore guidance to senior stakeholders.
- Assist CFO with the development of targets; track and forecast targets achievement through the year.
- Own the continuous improvement of the financial planning process.
- Responsible for delivery of monthly financial results information including ensuring the financial inputs are all complete, providing analysis and input for various leadership reports including CEO KPI review.
- Consolidate the monthly Flash reports, as well as other analysis, and reviews and communicate to Group.
- Provide data and decision analysis support for initiatives.
- Provide data, business case modelling, and decision analysis support for acquisitions and divestitures.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a proven track record of FP&A within Plc environments.
First class communications skills are essential, both within finance and cross functionally.
What's on Offer
Highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package including car allowance and bonus.