Head of Fundraising for a Clinical Research Fund - Non Profit
You're head of fundraising that supports fundamental and clinical research
You will manage ambitious project with a very large autonomy
About Our Client
The Fund has a long history promoting and stimulating fundamental and clinical research. More than a hundred researchers benefit from this major support, enabling them to develop projects of excellence in a wide variety of fields, deliberately covering different pathology's.
In consultation with a Board of Directors :
- You develop the amount of donations collected and guarantee the quality of the contacts with donors.
- You elaborate and implement the fund-raising strategy.
- You define and implement the Fund's communication strategy.
- You control and respect budgets.
- You ensure the smooth operation and coordination "on the ground" of the Fund :
- You maintain relationships and build loyalty with existing donors and develop the network of new donors, especially in Flanders.
The Successful Applicant
You hold a Master's degree with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience or you have at least 10 years of experience in a similar position within an association or a company.
You are dynamic with a particular interest in medical excellence research.
- You are result-oriented and have the willingness and tact to convince a maximum of people the importance of being donors to the Erasmus Fund.
- You are a good communicator and a good listener. You communicate easily both in writing and oral.
- You are diplomatic, hands on, versatile and flexible.
- You are bilingual FR/ NL and have a mastery of the Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
What's on Offer
In this exceptional context, the director will have the opportunity to be involved and support ambitious projects within a very flexible organization where he/she can benefit from a perfect independence in his/her management.