- Global Security and Business Continuity
- Fully integrated biopharmaceutical business
About Our Client
Our client is pre-IPO global clinical-stage research-based biotechnology company focused on discovering, developing and commercialising cut-edge biologic therapies. They primary focus in on Oncology and Autoimmune disease. Their mission is to develop innovative biologic therapies for patients globally by pushing boundaries of basic science.
- Focus on key operation risk areas such as infrastructure, supply chain, cybersecurity, etc., to identify key risks, and support business to remediate in an efficient and effective manner.
- Streamline policies and procedures, to support business with risk management and operation efficiency improvement.
- Conduct necessary data mining and analysis to detect potential risks and make sure the close-loop risk management.
- Conduct risk management workshop/trainings to facilitate the RM process and people knowledge/awareness enhancement.
- Optimize business continuity risk management, by supporting business continuity management, trainings, and implementations, etc.
- Predict the unknown risks for overseas business operation and supporting with feasible solutions.
- Risk management reporting to top management team.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in business, Legal, Finance or Risk Management required. Master's degree or equivalent in relevant field preferred.
- 8+ years professional experience with Business Continuity or Crisis Management Frameworks, Risk Management, Governance or other relevant Business Consulting background (Big 4 firm experience preferred).
- Experience implementing a business continuity or crisis management governance program, including advising leadership on program enhancements and using internal and external resources strongly preferred.
- Strong technical skills and business acumen in the professional areas. Familiar with business processes, risks, esp. in the areas of IT, Supply Chain, and other key risk business operation areas.
- Smart worker. Being flexible. Quick learner. Self-motivator. High resilience is a must.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills and team spirit.
- Familiar with data analysis/reporting tools such as Power BI, Tableau or Python
- Excellent English skills
What's on Offer
You will be offered competitive package and bonus package along with the opportunity to join the employee equity based compensation