- An opportunity to work for a global B2B company with the worldwide footprint
- Leading a TRUE GLOBAL team based in different countries
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational tycoon within the industries and segments where they are serving. They have extensive footprints across different continents, serving the customer within consumer electronics, PCB, semiconductor, automotive, FMCG, Food and Beverage etc. Our client has set their aims at expanding aggressively into the segment within global market in the coming years. Although the role is based in Shanghai, China, this is the TRUE GLOBAL responsibility, he/she will manage and support the global marketing communication to drive and contribute to the company's global success.
Reporting to the Head of Global Marketing, you will be responsible for managing a team in different countries, including but not limited to China, US, Southeast Asia. Responsible for creating successful marketing campaigns and effective strategies that can generate demand, engage clients closely and therefore building a lasting brand awareness in the market. You will also be up to the challenge of the following:
- Develop a scheduled marketing plan that is ambitious and impactful
- Create and develop the company's communication strategy, go-to-market and content development with an initial focus of market and product launches.
- Wearing a creative hat and creating compelling and educational content for customers
- Cultivate full ownership and be accountable for the marketing and communications practice for the global coverage.
- Engage and collaborate with agency partners to tighten and increase engagements with sustainability and environmental conservation organizations, as well as with influencers and media outlets in the area of climate change
- Ensure a well-represented brand image on all mediums including print, digital and social
- Conduct in-person seminars and events when the situation allows, while implementing effective online sessions (webinars) in the present
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure a consistent flow of information with regular updates to instill values and broaden communication outreach
- Own and maintain a comprehensive and up-to-date media toolkit / asset, including briefing documents, press releases, articles etc.
- Manage a marketing and Public Relations budget allocation
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- 10 or more years of experience in a marketing communication role with deep experience building fast growth industry B2B brands
- Prior experience in multinational B2B space is highly desirable, minimum experience in regional commnucational level across multiple countries.
- Track record of creating inspiring brand marketing programs that drive growth across the marketing funnel and positively impact the business.
- A flair for creative content and pop culture with demonstrable success integrating them as part of the brand DNA.
- Both a strategic thinker and a ruthless executor with experience managing large and complex projects across multiple countries.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders across different timezones
- Excellent communication skills to present ideas effectively to different audiences, both internally and externally
- An independent self-starter, proactive and avid learner
- Strong content creation skills to develop compelling collaterals
- Familiarity with Digital, Social Media and Traditional Media
- Track Record of strong Press and Influencer relations
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Fluent in English and Chinese mandarin.
What's on Offer
If you are passionate about sustainability and the role businesses need to play to reach their net zero goals, this would be the amazing role. In addition, the role offers an ambitious marketing professional the right platform to learn and spearhead his/her own personal growth within a fast-growing environment. The culture is also open and dynamic which encourages creative thinking, and innovation in the products and processes.