Head, Group Corporate Assurance
Head of Group Corporate Assurance
Regional role based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
About Our Client
Our client is a global conglomerate with operations in over 20 countries. Possessing a strong track record of success in various core sectors across the region, they have a very viable and growing business across Asia Pacific.
This role is in charge of undertaking planning, overseeing and providing strategic guidance to the corporate assurance function of the group. He or she is expected to lead internal control framework improvements as well as to enhance internal audits methodologies to global best and managing expectations of the management committee in order to achieve successful Corporate Assurance (CA) Plan.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidates we are looking for should have:
- At least 10 to 15 years of related experience in group corporate assurance role. This is inclusive of 10 years and above experience in internal audit function and 6-10 years in management role.
- Working experience/background in plantation/property/industrial sector audit or downstream related industries (oil & gas, edible oils, refineries) for minimum of 5 years
- Exposure to different areas of internal audit ranging from risk management, finance/operations, internal audit consultancy experience and etc.
- Abundant regional experience managing from Malaysia to multi-country touch points.
- Qualified with professional accountancy qualification - e.g. the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, UK (ACCA), CIMA, Member of Institute Internal Audit ( IIA ), Certified Internal Auditor ( CIA ), CPA, CFA, MICPA
- A recognised degree from a renowned university, preferably in the related field/discipline
What's on Offer
- An exciting opportunity based in Malaysia for a high calibre and successful Head of Assurance to join a well-established organisation
- Attractive remuneration package as well as continued career growth