Head of HR, Asia (HK or Singapore based)
A growing business with huge potential for personal career
A regional role to cover Asia market
About Our Client
Our client is a leading boutique investment bank with strong growth in the recent years.
- You will be based in either Hong Kong or Singapore to take the lead of HR function to build up and develop a better HR structure, policy and process for the business in Asia (Greater China, Singapore, Japan, etc. )
- You will work with all the senior MDs in different market across Asia to support talent recruitment, employees performance management, reward and retention, organisational development, etc.
- As HR Head in Asia, you will provide strategic advice for the business.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ year of HR experience in a multi-national financial institution, i.e. banking, securities, asset managers, etc. A regional coverage will be preferred.
- Full knowledge of HR functions and relevant rules and laws, hands-on for daily operations.
- Good communication and presentation skill.
- Fluent English.
What's on Offer
Our client is willing to offer competitive package, flexible working hours, bright career development opportunities, etc.