- GREAT AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- MULTIPLE STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the largest and most reputable automotive suppliers in the world, for which we are looking for a HEAD OF HR for their plant in Turkey.
- Lead and engage a HR team in an ambiguous, high growth environment by providing coaching, guidance, and ensure HR road map is delivered. Responsible to provide day-to-day supervision to HR, payroll, benefits, and training.
- Design, execute and deliver core HR processes, including performance management and coaching, succession planning, talent acquisition, change management, and culture with a strong bias for action and detail oriented.
- Capability to understand the business and develop strategies and solutions to enable sales teams to achieve the desired business goals and objectives
- Strong ability to motivate teams and manage conflict
- Day to Day management of special projects, specifically related to compensation, technology hiring, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, and culture
- Routinely leverage data and analytics to inform a point of view, and create proactive and actionable insights in support of strategic people priorities such as key talent development, retention risks, and engagement opportunities
- Support change management efforts in a global environment
- Provide guidance and sound judgement to business challenges by getting to the root cause of issues and delivering solutions that provide simplicity and high impact
- Assist in the development and execution of targeted interventions related to organisational performance, process improvement, learning, leadership, employee development, and high performing teams
- Direct recruitment of personnel at all levels.
- Arrange, direct, and supervise new employee orientation.
- Conduct exit interviews, where applicable, for terminating employees.
- Maintain necessary turnover statistics.
- Implement, coordinate, monitor and assist with the presentation of Company training programs,
- Work collaboratively in a team environment and demonstrate empathy
- Demonstrate curiosity and stay current on external people operations trend
- Provide guidance and counsel to employees, supervisors, and management in terms of in-house training, outside sources, procedures, benefits coverage, etc.
- Provide interpretations to management personnel in compliance with corporate discipline policies and procedures.
- Ensure up-to-date confidential employee file system is in place.
- Maintain current organisational charts for the company according to the established procedures.
- Ensure the safety policies and procedures are being enforced.
- Establishes, maintains, and continually enhances the company's safety programs, insures federal, state, and local environmental compliance, and works to enhance the health and safety of our employees and facility while being a responsible from our environment.
- Interface with government for incentive programmes.
- Ensure that all aspects of his/her area of responsibility are always in full compliance with the quality system in place at the operation.
- To inform employees of changes to their day-to-day responsibilities and provide regular constructive feedback on their performance.
- Ensuring that all department personnel are aware and working in accordance to their job description and standards.
- Recommending and taking appropriate action where employees are not meeting standards.
- To ensure that employees have sufficient job training and information to efficiently perform their tasks in terms of both quantity and quality.
- To keep employees informed of company policies, practices and procedures through departmental meetings and one-on-one discussions, etc.
- Being receptive to all employee problems when they arise and to seek and provide a prompt response and a resolution.
- Ensure there are no quality or production interruptions or errors due to lack of giving or seeking information by fully informing the appropriate personnel of all events affecting plant operations.
- Promote a productive working environment by promoting good communication and cooperation; maintain positive habits and attitudes.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere in the company, which will foster an "open door" policy to improve employee communications and satisfaction.
- Ensure that all guidelines under the Occupational Health and Safety Act are being followed.
- Take action to promptly correct or remove all workplace hazards and unsafe work conditions.
- Organise/ allocate workforce according to the production plan and upcoming projects.
The Successful Applicant
- BA degree in a related field
- Experience with organisational change initiatives. Minimum five years experience as manager in manufacturing (preferably in Automotive Industry)
- Intellectual curiosity and strong creative problem-solving abilities and proven ability to influence change by taking risks and moving quickly
- Action-oriented with a focus on calculated risk-taking, speed and simplicity
- Experience in a unionised environment
- Ability to use Design Thinking and Agile practices
- Track record of developing trust and partnership with senior level executives
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and other technology and tools that support collaboration
- Knowledge of employment law
- Must relate and interact with people at all levels of the Company.
- Must be flexible and have well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle novel and diverse work problems daily.
- Computer literate
- Ability to always maintain confidentiality.
What's on Offer
GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY