Head of HR & GA - European automotive firm
Tokyo 23 wards
¥12,000,000 - ¥18,000,000
Great opportunity to step up into a senior HR role and manage a team
Oversee the HR strategy of a growing and profitable business
About Our Client
The client, an European car market, is one of the most renowned brands within the automotive industry.
- Setting and driving the people agenda, working with Senior Managers to ensure this is aligned with the overall Commercial Strategy.
- Balancing this ability to be strategic with providing commercial advice and support to line managers and remaining operationally "hands-on".
- Leading acquisition integration from a People perspective.
- Working with the recruiters to create an appropriate talent management strategy which will ensure that the business attracts and manages talent in the right way, including ensuring an appropriate approach to succession planning.
- Managing all learning and development processes, including apprenticeships.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 yrs of experience in a HR function.
- Good knowledge of employment law.
- International mindset.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Use of a car to commute to work