Head of HR- Operations
About Our Client
Our client is a clear leader in the financial services and consulting business globally and continue to drive their growth plans in Hong Kong. As a continued interest in their growth efforts in this region, we are seeking a high caliber senior HR professional to join them.
Reporting to the Head of HR for Asia, you will be responsible for the overall HR function in Hong Kong and will act as a strong HR business partner to the executive leadership team in achieving the business objectives. You will lead a full team of COE expertise and also HR business partners to support the various streams of business. This role would require you to be both strategic and operational, and be a true brand ambassador of the company and leadership team. You will be involved in various change management projects, and continue to develop a strong and cohesive working environment to ensure continuous productivity and strong employee engagement.
The Successful Applicant
While the company is not entirely new, they want to take it to the next level of growth and a Head of HR would be required to assist with this positive transformation and change management. Our requirements:
- A recognised university degree with an emphasis in Human Resources or related degree in Human Resources Management
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in a generalist senior HR role, supporting a progressive organisation with recent years in a senior leadership role
- Experience in change management and organisation development in a growth phase would be critical
- A deep understanding of HR principles and best practice in the areas of Employee Relations, Performance Management, Organisational Development & Effectiveness, Compensation, Recruitment and Learning & Development
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and demonstrated capability of influencing change within an organisation
- "Hands-on" and strong appetite to work in a fast-growth environment and is self-motivated
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment and possess an entrepreneurial mindset and capability
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration package structure