Head of HR
A leader financial services
Head of HR
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading financial management services.
- Partner and pro-actively assist in ensuring the business remains market competitive re its compensation plans,
- Act as the main interface with the external providers for compensation & benefits (brokers, insurers, lawyers, banks etc.).
- Act as the primary contact for deferred compensation questions and coordinate with the Compensation & Benefits team re the appropriate communication to individuals
- Manage and partner with the Staffing team re the recruitment process from sourcing candidates to making offers and issuing contracts for all positions (with responsibility of employment contracts signature),
- Be part of the interview process for all shortlisted profiles within the business and support departments,
- Partner with Global Mobility partners re tax related matters for any international transferees or assignees.
- Ensure the appropriate employment documentation is in place for legal compliance and to avoid potential issues and litigations,
- Partner with line managers on performance management matters including issues resolution: career development, promotions, and non- performers, pay increases, disciplinary actions,
- Manage the external training & development providers from sourcing to audit and review,
- Interface with employees for training & development matters,
- Pro-actively manage employee relations issues, partnering with line managers and escalating within HR as appropriate,
- Interface with the payroll team to ensure that payroll matters are handled appropriately for the legal entities,
- Advise on new legislations Ensure necessary updates of the Internal Regulations documents for the legal entities including interface with the Employment Administration.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent in Turkish and English (Greek would be an additional advantage though not essential)
- Communication (written and verbal) and influencing skills
- Skilled in problem identification, analysis and resolution
- Implementation skills
- Consultancy approach to working with others at all levels
- Pragmatic and practical
- Hands-on, prepared to work at all levels
- Self-motivated and self-managed
- Team player
- High energy levels
What's on Offer
The job is based in Istanbul.
The job offers you to experience a standalone HR management role.