Head of HR
international bank - growing and in need of additional senior HR leadership
strategic and operational, working closely with the board and rem-co
About Our Client
International Bank looking to bring on board a new Head of HR.
The Head of HR will be responsible for -
* Work closely with business leaders and line management providing expert guidance on a variety of HR matters.
* Manage complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinary, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy.
* Carry out planning, selection strategies, job descriptions for all positions
* Manage recruitment and on-boarding
* Work with Compliance on all HR related matters, including the Senior Managers Regime.
* Carry out Learning and Development priorities of the Bank
* Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
* Ensure compliance with all relevant UK employment legislation
* Evaluate and make recommendations on cost-effective training and development programmes and analyse training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
* Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
* Carry out and support the performance appraisal systems
* Gather, Support and evaluate market data to measure the organisation's competitiveness for salary reviews, compensation and benefits packages including Complying with Remuneration Code.
* Promote equality and diversity as a part of the culture of the organisation.
* Support the implementation of corporate culture across the organisation
The Successful Applicant
The Head of HR will possess -
* Fellow/Chartered CIPD membership and at least CIPD level 5 qualification in HR/L&D
* Proven 10/12 years of HR generalist experience in Financial sector on both strategic and operational level, including experience of the Senior Managers Regime
* Thorough, up-to-date knowledge of employment law with at least a Diploma in the subject
* Ability to work autonomously
* Experience of recruitment and interviews at a senior level
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, particularly in a multi-cultural environment
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Benefits