- Great opportunity in one of the biggest local conglomerates in Indonesia
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest conglomerate companies in Indonesia. Led by a prominent business leader, with strong financial backing and expansion plans. With diverse business pillars, our client is looking for a Head of HRBP sitting on the holding group, partnering with the group CEO and stakeholders to oversee their business.
Reporting directly to the Group CEO and working closely with the founder, this role will be responsible for handling stakeholders within the company group. This Head of HRBP also has full accountability for leading strategic HR initiatives and becoming a business partner for the organizational leaders in overseeing the whole business units and projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven successful records of experience in stakeholder management
- Preferably someone with experience in consultancy
- Ability to give human capital and business point of view to business partners
- Strong experience in project management
- Preferably someone who has good written and communication in English
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package and exposure to high-level projects
- Opportunity to work in one of the biggest local conglomerate companies