Head of Human Resources - Europe
Step-up into a top regional role
Be a pioneer in the company's transition
About Our Client
A market leader in the design, manufacturing and sales of a sophisticated range of products that have a profound impact on the way in which things are produced.
Reporting directly to the Global Head of HR based in Europe with a dotted line to the EMEA President, you will work closely with regional and country leaders with:
- Building a comprehensive HR platform and framework that both integrates and aligns HR practice and policy across the region.
- Creating best-in-class HR programs that help to evolve the organizations regional business.
- Setting the standards for a culture of growth and continuous development, leading a human resources strategy agenda geared to enable successful delivery of the Company's innovation and business strategy.
- Implementing forward-leaning human capital strategies, establish quantifiable performance standards, enhance corporate culture, and fully engage a diverse, global workforce.
- Driving an appropriate level of global standardization for HR practices, while balancing the need for market or regional customization.
- Developing and leading the HR - Europe shared service model and offerings.
- Developing and implementing a talent acquisition strategy, developing, and promoting company image campaigns, social media presence, and personally engage in the recruitment of top talent.
- Recommending and maintaining an organizational structure and staffing levels to accomplish company goals and objectives.
- Designing and implementing a competency-led career development and advancement framework.
- Evaluating the EUROPE compensation and benefit offerings and develop an appropriate strategy to ensure competitive pay practices and benefit levels, as well as legal compliance.
- Establishing and implementing short- and long-range HR departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Participating as a member of the HR Global Team and build key relationships with HR colleagues across the global organization.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must provide the following requirements:
- 10 or more years demonstrated regional human resource leadership experience.
- The capability, energy, experience, and outlook to take a key role in planning for and developing the
- organization and the talent within it, to directly support the company's growth objectives.
- Extensive knowledge of current and pending employment laws and regulations and assessing their
- impact on the organization's Human Resources practices.
- Strategic business orientation and acumen and the ability to define and prioritize functional efforts based on business direction and needs.
- Deep functional HR expertise and a firm understanding of the key center of excellence areas in human
- resources including talent management, compensation and benefits, and employee relations.
- Prior experience with a UK-based parent organization and or global experience would be preferred.
- Strong experience with change management and knowledge of organizational development practices.
- Proven ability to design and implement creative employee engagement programs.
- Familiar with HR best practices in various countries throughout the EUROPE region.
- Availability to travel through Europe when it is required.
- Experience in formulating and implementing policy.
- Entrepreneurial thinking with a proactive and positive attitude and strong organizational skills.
- Proven ability to lead people and motivate teams. A committed coach, mentor, and people developer.
- Has good judgment and professional maturity.
- Fosters a high-performance team environment and ensures accountability.
- Transformation and growth experience.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English. Any additional language is a plus.
What's on Offer
This is the perfect opportunity for an HR professional looking to step-up into a top regional role. This role will present a number of key challenges as the organization (globally) begins to embrace the need for a more "professional" HR framework. In this role you will be a pioneer in the company's transition to a higher level of MNC status.