Head of Human Resources (Fast Fashion Brand Head Quarter role)
Direct Report to Brand CEO
Active Expansion in Asia Pacific
About Our Client
With headquarter based in Hong Kong and subsidiary offices around the region, the Brand operates over 150 fully owned retail stores and ecommerce channel in Asia Pacific.
- Be a strategic business partner to all business units within the Brand for HRA related matters.
- Coach and develop Hong Kong and Regional Office HRA teams.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of HRA activities including aligning, reviewing and implementing HRA strategies, policies and procedures.
- Translate business goals into actionable HR initiatives that facilitate sustainable business growth.
Process (Implementation/Daily routine)
- Manpower planning: Work with CEO and team heads to optimize the organizational structure and manpower of the Brand
- Recruitment: Work with respective line managers to identify the best fit candidate for the business unit and obtain approval of new headcount and replacement headcount.
- Employer branding: promote the Brand as an employer of choice via various candidate contact points and channels.
- Talent identification & management: Define the right competency model and talent identification process; develop talent development programs for different levels.
- Performance management: Ensure all job descriptions are in place; coordinate the annual performance review cycle and ensure the process is well executed and adding value to the Brand talent.
- Staff engagement: Design and drive employee relations initiatives to increase the overall engagement level of everyone in the Brand.
- HR analytics: Develop and prepare key HR KPI reports and analysis for management to set and review strategies on all HR initiatives.
- HR policies and procedures: Ensure HR policies and procedures at the Brand are in compliance with local labour laws and regulations where the business operates and aligns within the Brand
- HR projects: Handle ad-hoc and special projects as required.
The Successful Applicant
Education level / Professional Qualification
- University degree or above in Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- Well-versed in Greater China and South East Asia countries employment ordinance and labour practices.
- At least 10 years+ leadership experience in Human Resources positions within retail.
- Ability to manage head office & regional HR team relationships well.
- Experience in dealing with Government, tax or other regulatory bodies in Greater China and South East Asian countries.
Personal characteristics & Skills required
- Passionate towards people with excellent communication, presentation and listening skills.
- Strong business acumen with a strategic yet practical mindset.
- Self-starter, independent, highly motivated, driven, positive with a can-do attitude.
- Strong at execution and able to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment.
- Open, flexible and receptive towards changes.
- Culturally sensitive and an excellent team player.
- A good leader and coach.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (fluent in Mandarin).
What's on Offer
A newly created one which you can make influence at a Head Quarter level and manage the team locally and around the Asia Pacific region. Dynamic and energetic working culture with an aggressive business targets in coming years.