Head of Infrastructure
Global Project Implemetation
About Our Client
A global retial company is looking head of IT infrastructure to help the global CIO to lead the infrastructure strategy based in Bangkok, Thailand
- Design, develop, deploy and operate the automation to allow infrastructure platforms to be consumed in a controlled, auditable and repeatable manner.
- Setting the strategy, objectives and high-level plans for infrastructure.
- Work with development teams to collaborate in creating appropriate infrastructure solutions.
- Evaluating partners, software and hardware and finding the right mix to deliver the strategy.
- Driving company innovation infrastructure transformation.
- Defining and overseeing standards and simplification across the estate.
- Designing, delivering and operating new and re-usable infrastructure solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- Thai nationality
- At least 10 yea's experience in infrastructure project management, proffered regional project implementation
- Strong level of knowledge and experience delivering Network & Security programmes.
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and challenges
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Experience with large-scale organisational Data Centre
- IT vendor Management Experiences
- Project/Programme Management Qualifications
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package
- Career progression opportunity