Head of Internal Audit
Senior Leadership Appointment - Internal Audit
About Our Client
Our client is one of the market leaders in corporate banking across Asia Pacific with significant market share is asset financing, and leasing sector globally.
They offer an exceptional remeneration package, market leading bonus programs, as well as a flexible working environment so they are a great fit.
- Drives/Promotes the vision of the Internal Audit throughout close partnerships with management and working with the senior executives to develop a risk based audit plan for the Company.
- Plans, monitors and leads the regulatory, compliance, financial controls, IT or operational risk-based audits for the respective region/country in accordance with Audit Charter.
- High standard of quality audits is conducted through understanding of business and risks, proper identification of issues; reports are prepared timely with high quality and issues are clearly communicated to the senior management and executives with effective recommendations and solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- 15+ years in internal audit, of which 5+ years in managerial capacity preferably in aviation or banking industry
- Degree in Accounting / MBA. Advance degree is highly preferred
- CPA, CA, CFE and/or CIA preferred
- Fluent in writing and speaking in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What's on Offer
- Excellent Basic Salary
- Highly competitive bonus program
- Dynamic and Entrepreneurial working environment