Head of IT & Cyber Audit
technology, cyber experience
1st or 2nd line of defence
About Our Client
A well known and progressive Financial Services business
- Ability to work well with European, UK and other relevant regulators, as well as strong experience and understanding of European and UK regulatory environment.
- Work remotely to oversee, input, collaborate and coordinate with audits primarily undertaken by US auditors in the US, with some Coordinate and lead the execution of selected complex projects in areas of sspecialisation and expertise.
- Prepare/approve the audit scope, work program, and testing plan for each IT audit assignment.
- Possess outstanding written and oral communication skills and demonstrate these skills during the audit process to the appropriate level of Visa and Audit management. Ideas should be expressed clearly and concisely.
- Promote new ideas and new ways of executing projects and internal infrastructure enhancements. Demonstrate commitment to Internal Audit's strategic vision, be a self-starter, and promote project ownership and responsibility for actions.
Interact with Audit project team members in working towards departmental goals. Demonstrate ability to resolve team conflicts and bring group together to enhance project results through group planning, feedback and development skills
The Successful Applicant
- High level of IT experience, preferably as an IT auditor with a large financial or financial related institution, or Big 4 assurance experience.
- Chartered Accountant preferred, with IT certifications (CISA, CISSP) or other relevant professional certification highly desired.
- Demonstrated experience managing audits within a complex operational and regulatory environment that includes mainframe, distributed and network technology platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute IT audits focusing on General Computer Controls, including Information Security, Information System Operations, Vendor Management, Business Continuity, Networks, Database, System Software, Hardware, and Application Development controls.
- Extensive information security and network control audit knowledge.
- Ability to work flexibly as needed including later starting and finishing times, working remotely or flexing schedules to accommodate stakeholders and auditors in US locations.
- Strong experience and understanding of European and UK regulatory environment would be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
a competitive salary and a progressive role with progression