Head of IT
Lead several IT projects to contribute to the advancement of a growing company
Be part of a a leading retailer
About Our Client
Important retailer in Mexico.
The main responsibilities include:
* Set the vision and strategy for Information Technology (IT) in order to support business initiatives across all business units
* Evaluate, identify and implement technology solutions, systems, tools, training and resources to support a growing company and business efficiencies
* Analyze current implementation, innovation and transformation projects and provide consultancy to better efficiency and profit
* Propose new projects for the advancement of the business through technology
* Drive business intelligence to support decision-making by providing technical leadership and expertise throughout all aspects of the IT landscape
* Train, coach and lead a diverse team of specialists, demonstrating efficient delivery and customer service across all aspects of the business
The Successful Applicant
7-10 years of experience as a Chief Information Officer or Chief Technology Officer; demonstrated success implementing IT solutions and projects; digital transformation experience a must. A great communicator and self-starter; someone who can "think out of the box". Fluent English.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package.