- Head of Legal
- Growing International Business
About Our Client
We are searching for an experienced people manager and qualified legal professional. This role reports directly to CEO and would ideally be based in Warsaw.
The candidate will provide legal guidance and support to the firm on a broad array of legal initiatives.
The successful candidate will take overall responsibility for all legal and compliance matter related issues in the organization and manage the legal team while reporting directly to the Board Member.
* Protect and support Client's business, innovations and assets by designing and implementing the optimal legal and regulatory framework.
* Build awareness of Laws and Client's policies related to products and corporate matters.
* Managing Legal & and Compliance Teams.
* Oversee Legal & Compliance activities for all business units in the region
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and independent individual with a strong background within e-commerce company. Other requirements:
- Extensive legal & compliance experience - previous experience in international law firm will be an added value
- Experience in providing strategic advice at a senior level to multinational organizations
- Experience in running legal and regulatory risk management and compliance departments / programs
- Experience in building Legal departments will be a strong asset
- Strong management and team leadership skills
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English (both written and oral)
What's on Offer
You will be a part of an extremely successful and growing business. Our client offers competitive market salary and attractive bonuses.