- Global, market leading pharmaceutical organization
- Excellent opportunity for career growth
About Our Client
Global, market leading pharmaceutical organization
- Responsible for the planning and managing the use of labor resources, equipment and daily operations activities for a multiple shift, manufacturing plant to meet planned production requirements.
- This includes the planning required to manufacture the right mix of products, in the correct quantity to support commercial demand from the plant.
- Prioritizes, directs and oversees work activities and schedules and communicates with cross functional teams to ensure adherence to site objectives and goals.
- Responsible for managing key metrics to meet Operation and Improvement targets.
- Ensure that the capabilities needed to meet objectives in Capacity, Technology, Automation, Process Analytical Technology, Product Quality, Efficiency Improvement and Infrastructure Improvement are identified and appropriately established.
- Ensures adherence to cGMP's, standard operating procedures, safety practices and manufacturing protocols. Ensures the safety of all Manufacturing Operations employees through compliance with all company policies, procedures, safety rules, and regulations.
- Accountable for ensuring that standard operating procedures, batch records, special instructions, job aids and other related manufacturing and packaging documentation are created and executed in accordance with all regulatory requirements and best practices.
- Accountable for leading all Continuous Improvement initiatives, utilizing expert resources to reduce overall cost of goods, manufacturing cycle times, and all forms of waste. Applies Process Excellence methodologies (6 S, Lean Manufacturing, and Six Sigma) to improvement initiatives.
- Researches and analyzes data related to manufacturing and packaging operations to provide improvements and promote efficiency.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Life Sciences or related field from accredited university (MBA or Masters Degree Preferred)
- Minimum of 20 years of manufacturing and/or packaging related experience in regulated environment, with no less than 10 years in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Must possess knowledge of cGMPs and SOPs applicable to position.
- Strong knowledge, understanding and demonstrated experience in Supply Chain Operations, including inventory management, planning, scheduling and all associated measures and metrics
- Knowledge and understanding of pharmaceutical manufacturing, compounding, production processes, and packaging operations, equipment and facilities
- Knowledge of Standard Work Principles and demonstrate the ability to implement
- Knowledge and demonstrated application of Process Excellence tools(6S, Visual Factory, Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma) and methodologies
- Working knowledge of an MRP based system with experience in SAP
- A background knowledge in pharmaceutical science or engineering is advantageous.
What's on Offer
Excellent compensation package and relocation assistance if necessary