Head of Marketing-electric performance car
To join an international renowned electric performance car brand
To lead the brand China marketing activities
About Our Client
Our client is an international renowned electric performance car brand
- Growth of the brand in China and driving brand awareness, consideration and relevance amongst the target audiences.
- Develop China marketing strategy consistent with the overall global marketing strategy and implementation roadmap. This includes new product launches, and driving awareness for existing product line, brand communications.
- Collaborate with the HQ marketing team to understand global and regional strategic initiatives.
- Drive digital-first, consumer-centric approach across all aspects of the business together with Global team.
Activation & Campaigns:
- Lead, develop, and execute consumer communications across all channels.
- Sustain a performance measurement framework across key platforms to drive sustainable growth and continuous improvement.
- Responsible for financial planning and reporting (paired with KPI framework to deliver campaign attribution/ROI measurement).
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interest ultimately driving consumer conversion.
- Initiate, develop and execute event strategy
- Manage and coordinate external agency partners.
- Deliver exemplary CX across all brand touchpoints.
- Oversee CRM, Social Media and Community Management channels
- Explore and implement strong practices from other markets.
- Lead, coach and inspire multi-functional marketing team
- Lead agency partner relationships to drive the innovative, thoughtful work that meets overall objectives
- Strong collaboration and coordination with global partners
The Successful Applicant
You are driven, committed, with proven experience in marketing communications and brand building, preferably with a marketing or business degree. Bachelor¡¯s Degree (Marketing or Communications preferred). Master¡¯s Degree and global experience a plus.
- Must be passionate and enthusiastic about sustainability and electric vehicles.
- Strong and proven leadership experience in marketing management.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing communications programs in traditional, digital and social landscapes.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Proven experience with web, social, and paid analytics tools.
- Project management and multitasking skills; ability to effectively manage project tasks, timelines, and communications.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills: a collaborative ethos and the ability to effectively interact with and influence a diverse group of people.
To be successful in this role, you should have a proven track record in a global company structure with regional/local set-up. You have a strong strategic mind-set, as well as operational hands on capabilities.
What's on Offer
Great career opportunity