- Save Job
- Email job
- Consumer/ Retail
- Strong Brand
About Our Client
This is an important position for this amazing multi concept organisation. In this role you will head up the entire Marketing function including traditional marketing campaigns, social media, promotions, partnerships and generally increasing footfall into all restaurants.
- Formulate business growth strategies and the digital marketing roadmap through ROI- based consumer approaches and data driven acquisition strategies while owning and scaling the budget, allocating spending, and optimising a blend of channels to hit growth targets.
- Define, measure, and report the performance of all paid marketing channels/campaigns and assess against ROI and KPI goals including subscriber acquisition and retention.
- Lead the customer segmentation strategy and develop smart attribution modeling, ensuring we reach the right audience with the right message through the right channel, at the right time.
- Hire and groom the department to address acquisition, retention, analytic, re-marketing, content, CRM and cross departmental support.
- Keep data and analytic at the core of every decision. Lead marketing analytic and ROI analysis for campaigns and channels, defining CAC and LTV, while executing robust optimisation and A/B testing programs.
- Partner with and leverage the product team, engineering team and data science team to create differentiated solutions to aid performance media and new innovations across marketing technology.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in 10+ years marketing experience. Candidate with consumer retail and F&B background is a must.
- Strong strategic mind set with pro-activeness to drive the marketing transformation
- Good sense of marketing data analytic and business acumen with strategic mindset
- Proficient with most updated social media & digital marketing tools & trends
- Strong leadership skill with excellent team spirit
- Demonstrate creativity and pro-activeness in challenging traditional view and proposing new solutions
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
What's on Offer
This company offers the successful candidate a promising career path with a dynamic working environment.
Quote job ref
- Marketing & Communications
- Marketing & Communications Subsector
- Hong Kong
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Smania Wu
- Job reference