- Senior leadership position for a large pharmacy & healthcare provider.
- £10m budget, and line management of 15 in the marketing team.
About Our Client
A large pharmacy & healthcare provider.
The Head of Marketing - Pharmacy and Healthcare Services will manage the UK marketing function for retail and wholesale businesses, including customer insight, consumer PR and social media channels.
- Develop, plan and implement the Marketing strategy for the Retail and Wholesale Businesses; overall responsibility for Point of Sale, Private label brand Management Leadership of the marketing department.
- Work closely with key senior stakeholders to ensure there is alignment across the Executive team for this marketing strategy
- Develop, plan, and implement a Marketing & external communications strategy for the UK group organisations and for new and existing contracts.
- Lead the marketing team (15 heads), being responsible for individual coaching and development of senior members as well as planning for the long-term needs of the team.
- Forecast, set and control an annual marketing budget of circa £10m to forecast and allocations to work plans and campaigns.
This is a non-exhaustive list. A more detailed job description will be shared with potentially suitable applicants.This position reports directly to the Chief Digital and Marketing Officer
The Successful Applicant
For the Head of Marketing we are looking to speak to individuals who are interested in a new challenge, have a lead from the front mentality and the following expertise:
- Healthcare industry experience (primary care healthcare service delivery, pharmacy, medical products) with an extensive knowledge of the NHS structure, and community healthcare delivery.
- Qualified senior marketing professional (CIM/degree or equivalent) with experience of retail and wholesale marketing and evidence of driving social media marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Demonstrable proven track record in building marketing strategy and implementation leading to successful results, with budget responsibility of £10m+
- Exceptional leadership and coaching skills are essential, as you will be managing a team of 15+ heads.
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary, and benefits strategy including 30% bonus, car/car allowance and pension scheme.