Head of Marketing
Graet opportunity to work with a leading Sports Retail Company
Manage multi-brands across China region
About Our Client
Our client is a sporting goods company, which is listed on the stock exchange with internationally recognized brands. The company's technically advanced sports equipment, footwear and apparel improve performance and increase the enjoyment of sports and outdoor activities. The Group's business is balanced by its broad portfolio of sports and products and a presence in all major markets. Within the rapidly growth in China, now they are looking for a Head of Marketing.
- Work closely with China GM to design and develop the marketing strategy for each brand;
- Evaluate and develop the current marketing team in China, build up the marketing function across all brands;
- Develop and implement plans to identify the needs of key strategic marketing segments, customers, and methods for significant penetration and shares;
- Direct and manage events, programs, and campaigns that require a marketing lead in support of corporate goals;
- Design, build and nurture customer communities to enhance customer experiences and customer success;
- Identify and build strategic partnership with key players in the industry;
- Responsible for all corporate messaging and positioning, including public & media relations, social media marketing, events, brand management with customers / partners, internal communications, executive speaking engagements, and company website.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of marketing experiences in retail or related industries
- 5+ years of marketing team management experiences with effective leadership and management skills and a proven track record in leading marketing teams to deliver results
- Able to develop a big-picture plan and execute detailed activities against the plan
- Creative thinking and exceptional analytical skills coupled with a strong business acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English
- Self-motivated team player that can excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experiences in Retail industry in highly desirable
- Bachelor degree from a top university required, MBA preferred.
What's on Offer
- Competitive package;
- Rotation opportunity within the orgnazation.