- International start up company
- High Growth Business
About Our Client
International start up company
- Develop the Communication and Marketing strategy in close collaboration with GM for Spain.
- Leverage all communication channels (social media, press relations, public relations, local website, events, etc.) to ensure the company is seen as a thought leader.
- Select and manage external providers (freelancers or agencies).
- Work closely with the Community team to ensure our communication campaigns are relevant to our local audience.
- Develop and manage the Marketing Plan with a specific focus on local Field Marketing and generating demand from larger clients.
- Manage team for Spain, including direct management of local Field Marketing Manager and Communication Manager, and work closely with central roles dedicated to Spain: Acquisition Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Content Manager.
- Provide feedback to central teams to ensure central programs and initiatives meet the needs of the Spanish market.
- Own local country marketing budget and KPI dashboard and regularly update sales teams and marketing teams on progress. Field Marketing KPIs will include: MQL creation, Conversion rate from MQL to SQL and Opportunities, etc. Communication KPIs will include: website traffic, social media followers & engagement rates, overall brand visibility, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- 12 to 15 years of marketing experience preferably in the B2B industry, and preferably in an organisation that has already scaled.
- Capacity to structure your role: this is a job creation so you need to have enough experience in a similar role to know how to structure your missions and objectives -- and do this while other functions are getting off the ground as well.
- Generalist skill set: ideally you are comfortable with different marketing functions, including demonstrated expertise on Communications issues (PR, Social Media, Content, etc.), and experience driving lead generation programs (online and offline).
- High level of comfort with a matrix environment.
- Superior project management and communication skills as you will be working on several projects at once in a fast-paced environment and will need to collaborate with many teams internally.
- Successful track record of managing a small team of marketing professionals.
- Ability to think about marketing strategy, but also to put the action plan in place, coaching the people in your team in the process.
- High comfort level with a fast-changing environment.
- Spanish native speaker and highly fluent in English.
What's on Offer
High Growth Business