- Great new opportunity to lead the marketing for this digital business
- This is a high growth, business shaping role
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading Retailer both in the UK and globally
Reporting to the Ecommerce Director, your role is to lead the ecommerce marketing for the digital and manage multiple external performance agencies working closely with internal teams.
You will define the performance marketing strategy for the business, optimise traffic performance and site conversion, through alignment of commercial plans ensuring the brand objectives are met.
The Successful Applicant
You will be an Ecommerce marketing expert with good experience at a Head of level across the following areas:
- Paid digital channels
- Site optimisation and conversion (CRM and CRO)
- Analytics (Google analytics, Google Optimize)
- Managing multi-million pounds budgets
You will also have a:
- Demonstrable leadership track record
- A good track record of working closely with agencies
- Strong numeracy skills
- Multi Agency management
- Strong understanding of Customer Service online
What's on Offer
Attractive salary and package with the ability to blend working from the office and working from home.