Head of Merger &Aquisation (Renewable energy,Singapore)
Opportunity to work in a booming industry
Great company culture
About Our Client
Our client is a leading conglomerate business, boasting a significant turnover and excellent track record in Asia from both a business and human capital perspective. With a remarkable market share, the organisation is still looking to implement an exceptional growth plan and ensure they have a stringent process in place. To aid with this vision, our client is looking for a strong Chief of Merger & Acquisition who can contribute to the success of the organisation
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join a business which has a great reputation, both from a product development perspective and also from a proven track record of developing top notch talents. This is a key role for the organisations as you will be part of a team dedicated to acquire new businesses in SEA . Ultimately you are part of a drive to ensure productive and smooth business dealing processes.
The Successful Applicant
You are expected to have a strong blend of commercial and negotiation skill sets, combined with high levels of operation management .It is also crucial that you conduct yourself with high integrity and have an open, collaborative communication style. In order to be successful in applying, you must come with:
- A minimum of Bachelors degree in relevant field from reputable university
- Minimum 15 years of working experience
- Strong track records in deal negotiation especially in renewable energy
- High proficiency in English.
- Strong network in the energy and capital investment sectors
- Strong leadership and maturity
- Based permanently in Indonesia
- Dynamic and strong enthusiasm
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary with significant allowances with bonus potential.
- To be based in Singapore.
- Excellent facilities and office environment