Head of Mobile & App Development (m/f)
Opportunity to work in a renowned German company leading 30 people
Agile working methods and creating new approaches and standards
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned German company in the telecommunication business and has over 59 million clients. It is one of the largest web hosting companies in Germany and employs over 7000 people worldwide. We are currently looking to hire a Head of Mobile & App Development (m/f) in Munich
You will have the overall responsibility for the Mobile & App Development department with a high place value and the possibility to contribute to the company's success.
Reporting directly to the Head of Development, you will be responsible to lead a new approach towards email development and applications based on iOS, Android and Windows in a market leading company.
Your cooperative leadership style and your hands on mentality will motivate your team of 30 people to follow your vision and to deliver great results.
Your creativity and your ideas will establish and improve the technical standards and lift the department to the next level. Therefore, you will manage individual projects, set up priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
Working side by side with product management creating new customized products whilst keeping the app quality high.
You will work with various teams, manage and drive their agile working methods and cultivate with the management team an open-minded and result-orientated atmosphere.
The Successful Applicant
You have profound technical knowledge in your field and a high motivation to thrive change and being up to date with the latest trends on the application market.
Experience in mobile development with leadership and management experience in a higher position, as well as an understanding of agile working methods. Open to change and driven to make visions happen.
Your leadership has a clear direction and motivates your team to follow you to deliver the desired results with a high degree of motivation.
Having a solution oriented approach that considers the broader perspective of the problem as compared to simply solving the problem and you can transmit that on your employees.
- university degree in computer science or comparable
- expertise in developing applications for Android, iOS and Windows
- know-how in relevant programing languages such as Java, Kotlin, Swift or Objective C
- agile mindset and problem solving oriented
- english as a full work proficiency; German not required but a benefit
What's on Offer
- the opportunity to work in a renowned German company
- create and develop new modern approaches of mobile applications
- responsibility for over 30 employees in Munich
- agile working methods and creating new approaches and standards
- the possibility of in-house training and leadership training
- working with experienced executive members
- attractive salary
- relocation package (if applicable)