- Excellent opportunity for your professional development.
- Opportunity to integrate a solid project.
About Our Client
International Pharmaceutical Company.
- Working collaboratively across the Company and with external partners to identify existing barriers, suboptimal healthcare infrastructures and opportunities to improve patient access;
- Run the design and implementation of partnership with national stakeholders ensuring a faster and broader adoption of new health technologies;
- Knowledge of the healthcare system, trends analysis, insights generation and support in the implementation of access strategy;
- Influence the Company internally by bringing in customer insights, providing tailored information and advice to internal customers on external developments;
- Increase the understanding of disease pathways from a holistic health system perspective and build health systems insights into key portfolio and product strategy decisions;
- Increase the company expertise in healthcare systems and ability to engage with their decision markers.
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree in Business, Administration, Health Economics, Science or health care related. MBA is valued;
- Experience of national healthcare system environment, including funding polices;
- Proven history of developing impactful partnership and HCS strategies;
- Demonstrated success in ability to develop trust-based relationships;
- Strong stakeholder management experience and communication skills;
- Fluent English.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity for your professional development.