Head of Oncology Clinical Development - CRO - Oncology
Immuno Oncology Clinical Research
Leading global CRO provider
About Our Client
Out client is integrated end-to-end clinical solution global company focusing on CRO, Clinical trials and Commercialisation services. Originating from US, they are now present across 100 locations with China being key driver for the business.
- Supervise generating, development, and execution of the clinical program design, study protocols, and clinical study reports for China team
- Ability to interact cross-functionally to ensure successful execution of clinical studies
- Act as a medical expert in training of internal colleagues, clinical study staff, and CRO staff on clinical protocol and therapeutic area.
- Client management: maintain solid customer engagement on global and local level
- Project management: ensure project timely and on budget submission and up train project management skills for team members
- Lead immuno-oncology vertical fro CRO offerinng
The Successful Applicant
- Medical Degree (MD) or MD Equivalent with significant research or clinical experience
- Over 10 year with clinical experience within the pharmaceutical, biotech, or CRO industry
- Solid knowledge of FDA regulations, drug development and clinical monitoring
- Successful background in Clinical Research with exposure to Immuno Oncology field
- Background in P&L or Project Management including financial performance, growth and operational
- Good presentation skill and drive to maintain client relationship on local and global scene
- Ability to lead, supervise, and develop reporting staff by using strong planning and managing skills
- Experience in establishing and maintaining relationships internally and externally.
What's on Offer
You will be offered competitive package and opportunity to lead the fastest growing part of the business.