Head of Operational Risk, Retail and Corporate Bank
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest retail and corporate banks in the region.
Reporting to the Chief Risk Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the design and implementation of the operational risk framework, methodology and tools in line with the Bank's risk appetite
- Developing an effective operational risk reporting process that enable a timely escalation of incidents and submission of ORM reports
- Ensuring a effective governance structure of ORM and the adoption of three lines of defense model
- Reviewing and investigating major operational risk incidents to ensure proper corrective actions
- Managing the technology risk framework and adopting the best practice of risk governance
- Enhancing the Risk Management governance framework in order to keep pace with the evolving regulatory environment and industry best practices.
- Acting as the chairperson for regular risk management forum
The Successful Applicant
You will be a university graduate with at least 15 years' experience in operational risk management or control functions gained in major retail and corporate banks. You will possess a strong knowledge of risk management in particular Hong Kong regulatory requirements, e.g. risk appetite framework and governance (covering Banking ordinance, HKMA SPM, guidance notes and circulars). A good understanding of Banking products in retail, corporate and treasury is expected. Strong communication skills in Chinese and English is essential.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Excellent career path