- Multi plant operations in F&B industry
- Leading role in a complex manufacturing environment
About Our Client
Our client is an Italian manufacturing company leading in the food and beverage industry.
- Lead the production plants, also supervising HSE issues in compliance with the Group requested standards cooperating with the RSPP;
- Coordinate engineering and industrialisation processes;
- Supervise internal warehouse and shipping logistics area;
- Work closely with other teams, such as Quality, R&D, Sales, Purchasing, HR, Finance;
- Coordinate CAPEX requirement, together with Finance team and in line with Group budget objectives;
- Supervise all the production processes in order to be prepared to meet the business requirements, also avoiding and eventually handling non compliance;
- Deploy best practices optimising processes in terms of efficiency and be able to maintain high level of motivation in the operations department;
- Manage and coordinate strategic preventive and predictive maintenance programs.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent culture; MBA or advanced degree is desirable;
- Proven experience in the food & beverage sector gained in top management roles in operations or production; multi-plant management will be considered a plus;
- Previous strong experience within industrial manufacturing organisation with solid operations background; Lean and Smed fields experiences in general of process optimisation are welcome.
- Excellent knowledge and use of software applications and office packages;
- Proven leadership skills, pro-activity and authority, acquired in the consolidation of managerial roles;
- Deep knowledge of industrial manufacturing issues with consolidated expertise in planning and logistics matters;
- Analytic and organisational skills, result oriented, problem solving and enthusiasm;
- Strong ability in working relationships (colleagues, clients and suppliers);
- Attitude to operate in entrepreneurial contexts with a good level of autonomy and precision;
- Goal oriented, high achiever and strong analytic skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, influencing and verbal reasoning skills;
- Fluency in English and Italian is required.
What's on Offer
Great career chance.