Head of Operations, Hedge Fund
About Our Client
Our client is a sizeable hedge fund with a track record of outstanding performance in the last few years.
Reporting to the COO, you will be responsible for:
- Supervising fund operations, ensuring smooth operations of trade settlements, fund valuation, calculation of NAV and fund valuation reconciliation control
- Preparing for and attending operational DD meetings with investors to go over operations and respond to questions and inquiries from investors
- Working closely with external vendors and managing their performance
- Supervising the Company's operations, financials, and human resources affairs, such as reviewing the accounts of the company, dealing with the Company's accountants and auditors
- Ensuring close monitoring of risk management limits and restrictions, and generating risk reports
The Successful Applicant
You will be a university graduate with at least 8 years of relevant operations experience. Hedge fund experience is essential. You will have a good understanding of equities products. Native Mandarin and fluent English are essential.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Prestigious location