- C-level position
- International operations Development
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing mid-sized medical technology company, with operations in several countries.
- Lead the entire operations of the company, including Production, End to End Supply Chain, IT and Digitalization projects
- Design, plan & implement operating strategies to achieve company's goals and objectives
- Lead the development & optimization of manufacturing in all company's production sites
- Seek out opportunities for expansion and growth by creating new sites of production
- Drive & implement best practices in supply chain management and operational excellence
- Oversee the creation of budgets and financial reports, analyze and interpret data and metrics
- Ensure compliance of our products and productions with regulatory requirements (FDA, CE Marking)
- Optimize the coordination between sites and various stakeholders, including service and logistics providers
- Lead and develop production and supply chain teams (Over 100 FTE) to meet company's objectives
- Oversee IT systems and infrastructure (ERP Implementation), working alongside the CTO/CIO
The Successful Applicant
- BA/MA in Engineering or similar relevant field.
- At least 10 years of experience in managing operations in a regulated healthcare-related environment (Medical Device Class II/III or GMP Regulated production)
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in leading operations and developing a global manufacturing footprint.
- Excellent leadership & organizational skills, Strong Strategic Planning and Business Development mindset
- Good knowledge of financial & data analysis and KPIs
- Fluent in English and Italian (both oral and written is a must)
- Willingness to travel and visit production sites across several countries.
What's on Offer
Exciting role in a fast growing environment