- Project leader in the southeast expansion for the company in Chile
- Create a team and operational structure from zero to a fully functional venture
About Our Client
Our client is an important e-commerce logistics solutions Company, focus on bring innovation to last mile logistics solutions.
We are seeking an COO to be part of the Senior Leadership Team to oversee ongoing operations and procedures. The position will play a vital role in managing and optimizing a country-wide network made up of reconditioning centres, warehouses, customer centres, and supporting logistics.
Reporting to the CEO, the main responsibilities will be:
- Working in tandem with the CEO to develop actionable business strategies and drive short and long-term business goals.
- Analyzing the company's internal operations and identifying areas of improvement.
- Directly overseeing operations and managing the various business units.
- Oversees the company's recruitment process while building a strong and inclusive culture.
- Contributing to the development and execution of strategies, plans and policies to drive revenue, profit, and cash flow of the company.
- Plan and manage the yearly or on-going activities of the companies.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role, +15 years experience.
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and bonus.