Head of Pricing and Revenue Strategy
About Our Client
This is a rapid growth business with multibillion dollar potential adding a Head of Pricing and Revenue Strategy to the team.
What we are looking for in a Head of Pricing and Revenue Strategy would be the following:
Revenue Generation Strategy
- Be the thought leader on how to transition from a large e-commerce user base that is regular and actively engaging within the online marketplace to a revenue pillar for the business.
- Working closely with internal financial and operational teams and sources to analyze and interpret data to drive financial projections, revenue, and pricing models
- Working with research partners and applying external market knowledge, internal and external client context, and history to inform revenue decisions
Strategic Pricing Capabilities
- Supporting the established dynamic pricing framework for transportation services based on a comprehensive approach including value/price sensitivity, pricing history, competitor pricing, cost to acquire, and issues specific to transportation (Carrier, Shipper, Lane Selection).
- Coordinating the collection and validation of relevant information for the purpose of Dynamic Pricing from across the organization including stakeholders from strategy, finance, product management, product marketing, business ops, sales, etc.
- Combining business logic, rigorous analysis, and strategic perspective to develop pricing recommendations to both pricing that external shippers pay to the firm and pricing that the firm pays to carriers.
- Supporting the development of a multi-year strategy to build and implement pricing frameworks across the company with appropriate measurement and refinement over time
- Manage a team of Pricing Analysts and Pricing Managers
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience within technology or service based organizations , with at multiple years in pricing and or revenue strategy creation and management
- 5+ years of experience in a management role
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to manage large data sets and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, financial reporting software, and database tools
- Exposure to Data Science
- Strong attention to detail in a fast-paced, changing global environment
- Ability to build strategic, collaborative relationships and influence organizational change
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent listening collaboration and negotiation skills
What's on Offer
- Senior level role with appropriate exposure and influence on the business.
- Targeted progression to a COO role.
- Memphis TN Based