Head of Private Banking
Opportunity to work with a successful organization
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial institution in KSA. They are a boutique Private Bank looking to add a Head of Private Banking to their team.
- To take responsibility for the KSA offices performance in both revenue generation and acquisition of new Private Banking assets
- Manage an existing team of Bankers, assistants, middle and back office staff whilst also recruiting and training new staff
- To expand the current client base and explore new products which are suitable for client needs
- To promote and market the bank's boutique services ensuring that the highest level of client service is provided at all times
- Role reports to CEO.
The Successful Applicant
- 15+ years' in Private Banking with a minimum of 5+ years' experience in a people management role / unit head / desk head position.
- Excellent knowledge of KSA Banking laws along with knowledge of the regulations that accompany international Private Banking
- Existing book of Private clients must already be in place
- Regional experience in KSA is mandatory.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to work with an established organization.