- Challenging opportunity
- Whitin a fast fashion multinational
About Our Client
Fast fashion multinational is looking to grow their menswear business
Reporting to the GM and leading the buying, product and merchandasing division, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Defining the full product offer for Menswear, balancing creative and commercial, and working alongside the Head of Design to build the collections.
- Responsible for the Menswear buying, planning & product selection.
- Responsible for developing a sourcing and buying strategy.
- Responsible for the commercial and pricing offer, as well as sales, margin and stocks.
- Anticipating future trends and adapting them to the collection.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have at least 8 years of experience in Menswear product and buying management as well as strong managerial skills. He/She will speak Spanish and English, both fluently.
What's on Offer
Challenging opportunity for your professional career