Head of Product Management (Ecommerce)
About Our Client
Our client is a leading retail with a strong presence in Thailand. They have experienced a number of years of success and growth, and are now growing their Product Management team to continue improving their product offering across web and mobile.
- Head the entire product development function and lead a team of product managers, product owners, UX/UI designers and researchers as direct reports.
- Lead the overall team contributors through charismatic and visionary leadership.
- Ensures alignment of cross functional teams and deliver world class products for consumers (B2C) and customers (B2B).
- Develop the product vision and drive focus on high level objectives to ensure that priorities are aligned with strategic goals.
- Drive and reinforce a strong product culture based on data driven decision making and short iterations.
- Mentoring of product management personnel, constantly ensuring improvement in their professional skills as well as in the processes supporting product development.
- Keep up to date with evolving marketplace and technology trends, and explore new and effective products or enhancements that will improve site & mobile experiences to lift user traffic, engagement, and conversion.
The Successful Applicant
- at least 5 years' experience in a high-ranking product management position, preferably as a Head of Product Management in a complex business setting
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a rich blend of analytical, creative, and strategic talents in order to effectively communicate, motivate, and inspire cross-functional teams with professionalism and clarity.
- Ability to define and analyze numerous product metrics, ability to think strategically and know when and how to apply each in order to influence the success of the product for opportunities.
- Detail orientated; superior problem solving and organizational and skills; and an ability to conceptualize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects.
- The ideal candidate will have relevant experience with business models similar to online marketplaces. Emerging market experience is a big plus.
What's on Offer
- Excellent compensation
- Generous allowances