Head of Product Strategy Delivery
Develop new innovative market leading propostions and services
Lead the delivery of transformational project
About Our Client
Our client is an international business that partners some of the worlds leading brands to provide leading services that secure and protect consumer purchases.
The successful candidate location can be flexible across the UK to report into a North West Head Office. The Head of Product Strategy Delivery will primarily be responsible for;
- Creation and delivery of excellent road-maps across all product lines
- Identify partners to help deliver the road-map on a build, buy or partner basis
- Review market trends and deliver products to meet future customer needs
- Identify all relevant regulatory changes and ensure these are incorporated into products and processes
- Create products that provide a clear customer benefit
- Validate the testing of products to ensure they are fit for purpose across a range of situations
- Hold budgetary responsibility for project development and recommend the budgets for market research campaigns to aid product development
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have an excellent track record of delivering strategic initiatives that create sustainable customer and business value through product design and development. You will have the capability to lead project delivery and performance along with managing relevant budgets.
You will have excellent stakeholder and cross functional team engagement ability and demonstrate value centric decision making by optimising delivery resources of people, process and systems. You will set the tone and standards for behaviour and performance by role modelling and advocating business values and behaviours.
It is highly preferable your career has developed in either the financial services, mobile or insurance sectors and that you have significant experience of product design and development.
What's on Offer
Competitive basic plus bonus and benefits