Head of Research and Development - Vaccines, Immunology
Leadership for Vaccine Analytical Research & Development
Drive high-quality affordable vaccines for China population
About Our Client
Our client is a Chinese biotech company based in Suzhou Industrial Park. Led by a team of world-renowned professionals in Vaccine area, they are backed by leading USD PE/VC fund focusing on Health care Life Sciences sector. With 3 year IPO plan, they are building leadership team to drive the R&D and Clinical pipeline.
- Reporting and working in close collaboration with CEO and Founder of the company
- Directly responsible for a team of 15-20 senior and associate level scientists - including recruiting, appraisal, professional development.
- Being accountable for delivering separations and biochemistry based analytical methods and analytical characterisation that meet our commitment to world class supply, are phase appropriate and adhere to the global scientific standards
- Maintaining a strong network internally and across the external academic and regulatory community is expected, as well as advancing a culture of scientific excellence, good manufacturing practice (GMP) and compliance mindset and collaboration with various partners and stakeholders in development
- Drive innovation for vaccine pipeline
The Successful Applicant
- Ph.D. in analytic chemistry or related field with 8+ years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong scientific acumen with understanding of clinical and commercial domain for Vaccine market globally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrated creativity, strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Demonstrated ability in leading cross-functional groups with proven talent development skill-sets
- Ability to work in a team environment with cross-functional interactions is essential.
- Strength in delivering results on firm deadlines in support of compound discovery, development and commercial filing
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will be offered competitive bonus and salary package together with stock option along with the opportunity to drive vaccine innovation in China and develop within the team of professionals