Head of Retail Banking (Great Bay Area)
Optional locations in Shanghai, Shenzhen, and HK
A great opportunity for personal career to seize the opportunity in Great Bay
About Our Client
Our client is a globally leading bank with broad presence in Great China market. To further develop its business and seize the opportunity in Great Bay Area, now we are hiring an experienced business head for retail banking.
- Lead to build up the strategy for developing the retail banking business in Great Bay Area.
- Work with CEO to develop the KPI and P&L target for retail banking in the area.
- Build up team, develop the market, and promote the brand to the market.
- Represent the bank in front of external stakeholders, including but not limited to regulators, media, vendors, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 15 years of working experience in an international bank with good experience and understanding of retail banking business. Experience in Great Bay Area will be highly preferred.
- 10+ years in a managerial role with proven track record in terms of business development, performance, and people development.
- Sound understanding of regulation in both Mainland China and HK, cross-boarder working mindset.
- Outstanding presentation skill and communication skill.
- Bachelor degree from a renowned universities either in China or overseas.
- Fluent English and Mandarin is must; Cantonese will be a plus.
What's on Offer
Our client is willing to offer competitive remuneration and bright career development opportunity.