Head of Retail Network - Lebanese National
Opportunity to work with one of the leading banks in Lebanon.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest banks in Lebanon. They are one of the leading financial institutions in the Middle East with a presence in multiple countries.
Enhance business development through formulating, implementing and monitoring strategies by:
- Monitoring market potential, competitor activity, available capabilities and risk appetite.
- Developing branch sales, operational, and service delivery performance goals and solutions.
- Monitoring and optimizing branches financial and service delivery performance goals and objectives.
Implement a strategic approach in which systems, structure, processes, and procedures are in place to increase profitability and effectiveness by:
- Ensuring the proper design and implementation of policies and processes and striving to continuous improvement throughout network.
- Supporting managers in the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives within their respective areas of responsibilities.
- Coordinating regularly with IT to ensure the implementation of new or upgraded technologies to stay abreast with FinTech trends and best practices.
Developing the bank's network strategy and align tactical business plans accordingly, including:
- Prospecting and identifying competitive locations for establishing new branches.
- Recommending the relocation and deactivation of branches.
- Preparing and implementing renovation of existing branches.
The candidate will also be responsible for developing products, ATMs and Omni-channel strategies.
The Successful Applicant
- Lebanese National with international experience.
- Minimum of 20 years of progressive experience with an international financial institution with a focus on retail banking.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in coordinating and/or managing a multi-branch network.
- Proven track record in customer-driven sales and product innovation.
- Must be willing/ able to move to Lebanon.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work with one of the leading banks in Lebanon.