- Sales and Distribution experience in the Digital Music industry and MENA region
- Arabic, English and French speaking skills
About Our Client
Our client is an international key player of the digital music distribution industry. As part of a strong development in the Middle East and North Africa region, we are looking to recruit a Head of Sales & Distribution for the MENA region ideally based out of Lebanon or Egypt.
Based in Beirut or Cairo, you report to the Regional Director and act as a critical driver to the Group's strategic and operational network and revenue expansion in the MENA region.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments:
- Defining and implementing MENA distribution sales and acquisitions strategy for artists, labels, and large content producers,
- Leading projections, analysis and growing performance for the MENA business,
- Managing, developing, and growing a regional team of Label Managers, Artists relation Managers, Promotion & Marketing specialists and Channel Managers to ensure the excellent service and maximize network satisfaction of clients in the MENA region,
- Initiating and closing complex distribution deals covering aspects such as legal, financial, marketing & Communication components,
- Being responsible for the whole Sales process lifecycle from CRM to contract signatures, Account Management, Business Development and client portfolio renewal,
- Maintaining and developing an excellent network and relationship in the music industry with a focus on local retailers,
- Ensuring constant client satisfaction in terms of service distribution, marketing and audience development' strategy and activity making sure it is adapted to each market,
- Making sure business activity is reported consistently to the General Management.
The Successful Applicant
You are degree educated with a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar sales and business development oriented role looking at multiple countries of MENA region in the music industry. You already have a strong network in the digital music industry in the region and a good knowledge of the copyright ecosystem. You are a team player and great at artists and people relationship with strong analytical and problem-solving skills and you speak fluently Arabic, English and French.
What's on Offer